Medium-weight, soft fusible nonwoven interfacing made of synthetic fibres, with stabilising vertical threads preventing the sagging of outer fabrics.
43 g/ m2
For the fusing of front parts on coats and longer jackets and small parts susceptible to distortion. Suitable for light- to medium-weight fabrics.
Sold in half metre increments
Direction of use
- 1. Important: the thread along the grain of the interfacing must follow the grain of the fabric.
- 2. Place the interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric. Cover the entire area with a damp cloth.
- 3. Press each area for about 12 seconds, being careful not to move the iron.
- Iron Settings - Silk/Wool
- 4. Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
We recommend testing products before using them in your project.
- machine wash 40°
Back to Interfacings & Fusibles